Friday, February 9, 2018

B is for ....

"B is for ....." 
image wraps on 3-1/2 inch sides
Email if interested

This is the second in the "letter" series - of course, the letter B! And "B" is for: Broccoli, Bananas, Blueberries, Blackberries, Beets ... and a few Butterflies as well. The back is done as well, although the letter does appear backwards. I may rethink how I handle the backs on some of these letters for any future ones. 



This particular piece went through 3 different color backgrounds! I started with a very light yellow - then as I started to add the elements, I noticed that they just didn't show very well. So I decided to repaint the background - not an easy task when you already have some of the elements in place! I tried a darker yellow, almost orange - but, did not like it! Third try was this version which has the blue-violet background, which I'm much happier with. 

I do plan to do additional letters - maybe not in order, and maybe I will mix up the items on them (there aren't enough fruit's & vegetables for all the letters). They are fun to do & I do enjoy seeing them "come to life." 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...